Sunday 13 October 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 13th October




 Weekly Book Round Up!

So this week's round up is kind of an extra big book haul because I went a little Kindle store crazy. Oops! Find out what books I got my hands on and catch up on all my blog posts from this week below. Also, I've opened up review requests again after restricting them for a while, so be sure to stop by my review policy page.

Bought:

So basically a load of Quercus titles were super cheap on Kindle this week. I think all of them were under 70p which made it impossible to resist.



Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick

Drowning Instinct by Ilsa J. Bick

I haven't read anything by this author before but Drowning Instinct had been on my radar for a while so I snapped that up, and the Shadows series has zombies and I need some zombie books in my life. Thank you to Sophie from So Little Time for Books for pointing out the second two to me on Twitter!


Torn by Cat Clarke

I loved Undone and Entangled but I haven't read Torn! Excited to dive into this one and see how it compares. Clarke's writing is amazing.



 Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Taken by Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

I've been dying to read this series for so long, and I just read Barnes' new book The Naturals which convinced me even more I needed to get these. I love books with werewolves and shapeshifters.

That's it for the Quercus bargains! The other Kindle bargain I got this week was Insurgent by Veronical Roth which was 99p. I already snapped up Divergent as a Kindle Daily Deal a while ago so now I have both books. I originally got them from the library. Excited to do a re-read with Allegiant coming out soon!


 Insurgent by Veronica Roth

Gifted:



Frostbite by Richelle Mead

My super wonderful amazing friend Daisy sent me this as an early birthday present so we can read it together! I'm so excited to do a readalong with her. We both loved Vampire Academy. Daisy is a rather awesome booktuber so you can check out her channel here.

Received for Review:



The Contaminants by Devin K. Smyth

Thank you to the author for this review copy! This is sci-fi set on a spaceship which just gets me all kinds of excited. It's not very long so hopefully I'll get round to it soon. Keep an eye out for my review!

Library books:



The Enemy by Charlie Higson

I've been wanting to read this series for a while. It was my first time browsing my e-library for a while. They've added loads of new YA e-book titles which is exciting!

Kindle freebies:


(note: this was free at the time but may not be now!)
 Spiral by Mila Ferrera

Here's what I've been reading and blogging about this week!

Currently reading: 


Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

Books finished: 
4 to 16 Characters by Kelly Hourihan
Relic by Heather Terrell
Soulmates by Holly Bourne

Books reviewed:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...