Sunday 21 July 2013

Weekly Book Round Up! 21st July


Weekly Book Round Up!

15th - 21st July

I've edited this post with the brand new logo that Daisy @ TMI Britain designed as a surprise for me! Isn't it gorgeous? I <3 the new design and I hope you do too. Now onto the round up! It's been a bit of a quiet week reading wise, although it nice to be able to read in the sun! I visited the National Railway Museum with family this week (which sounds more boring than it was!) and whilst I was there I spotted some great signs I just had to share!


Divergent references are everywhere these days!


And my personal favourite for obvious reasons!

So I had a lovely time! Now on to this week's bookish catch up. Here's what I've been reading and blogging about this week. I always love hearing from you in the comments so don't be shy!

Currently reading:


Vortex by S. J. Kincaid

This is the sequel to Insignia which I loved!

Books finished:
Rory by Ciye Cho
The Wolfstone Curse by Justin Richards

Books reviewed:

Other posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...