Friday 20 June 2014

Book Haul! 20th June

It's been a while since I last did a book haul, so these books are pretty spread out over the last month or so, but I wanted to share some of the titles I've picked up recently!

Bought:



 These were all charity shop bargains, because I just can't resist! I don't actually own any of Cassandra Clare's books as I devolped a tradition of borrowing them from my best friend. She's still reading City of Heavenly Fire so I haven't managed to snag that off her yet!






I fell into Waterstones recently where I picked up Picture Perfect and We Were Liars. I've already read Picture Perfect and I'm halfway through We Were Liars, which I bought because of the hype! I ordered myself a copy of Graduation Day after seeing I was quoted in it - yay!

Bought for Kindle:




I snapped these both up for under £1. I'm super excited for Butter as it seems like exactly the kind of contemporary fiction I love. The Distance Between Us has been on my wishlist for a while. I've heard mixed things but for 96p you can't go wrong.


Kindle freebies:




I've loved the two books by Jack Croxall I've read so far so I snapped up his short story too. Halo was something I came across whilst browsing the Kindle store and I just can't resist YA dystopia.

Gifted:




And finally these were the books my mum picked up for me from a second hand bookstall at her work. Some classics in there I can't wait to finally read!

Have you read any of these books? Let me know if there's anything I should read first! What books have you got your hands on recently? I'd love to hear from you!


1 comment:

  1. You picked up some great reads. I loved Easy. Enjoy your weekend :)
    Jazmen@ThisGirlReadsAlot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...