Sunday 16 March 2014

Weekly Book Round Up! 16th March



Hi everyone! Time for another round up of what's been happening here on the blog and in my reading life generally. This week was another busy one for me but I did manage to finish a book, something I've been struggling to do recently! My reading time has been cut down a lot which makes me sad. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things soon. On a positive note, this sunny weather has been lovely! I'm hoping it won't be long until I'm outside again in the garden with a book.


What I've Been Reading



This week I finished Echo Boy by Matt Haig. My review will be up in a few weeks time to keep an eye out! I've just started Before You Sleep by Amy Martin and am already enjoying being swept up with Zip and Kieren again. It's the third book in the In Your Dreams series.

Book Haul


My friend very kindly lent me two books this week after reading my popular authors I've never read post. I hadn't read either Terry Pratchet or Neil Gaiman so I'm super excited to get stuck into Neverwhere and Good Omens! I also bought my mum a Neil Gaiman book - Smoke and Mirrors - for her birthday, which I'm sure I'll be borrowing.

On the blog

It's been a quiet week on the blog, but I did manage to share my Waiting on Wednesday which is Dawn O'Porter's Goose.

I also posted my review of Panic by Lauren Oliver over on Fandomsnews.com!


What have you been reading this week? Let me know in the comments!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...